Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rambly Bambly

Why hello there! It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say I have an excuse for not blogging, but to be perfectly honest, I've just been lazy (well, no surprises there). A couple eventful things have happened over the past week so I thought I'd let you know about them.

1. Ballroom Dancing
So I don't know if you've read Tashie's blog about her experience of learning Ballroom Dancing with our brother school but I wasn't in her group so we couldn't be awkward potatoes together. :( The entire experience was actually quite fun though! All the boys were really nice and sweet and tried really hard not be awkward (as were we) and there were a couple problems here and there, one being the teacher couldn't teach properly, I mean, if you're going to teach someone how to dance, you'd think which foot to use would be specified, but no. She didn't tell us whether we were going left or right or clockwise or anticlockwise or anything-wise until we stuffed it up so badly. LOL Aside from that, I also had some nice moments with some of the primary school guys that usually revolved around the words "holy shit, Mary, why you so short for?" and "Shut up, (insert name here), why are you so tall for?" Overall, I'd have to say, first Ballroom Dancing class = fun! :D

2. Subject Selection
Okay, on Thursday is was subject selection evening and after that, I'm feeling conflicted about whether to accelerate in Maths or Vietnamese. :( But more about this when I actually decide and ya. :)

3.Masterchef: ANDY WON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! You can read about how obsessed I was with Masterchef on my Twitter feed during the final. Warning: I was not in a stable mindset at that time. Just sayin'. BUT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANDDDDYYYYYY!!!! I WAS SO SO HAPPY WHEN HE WON I JUMPED OUT OF MY CHAIR AND STARTED RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE ANNOUNCING TO THE REST OF MY FAMILY "ANDY WON!!" EVEN THOUGH THEY WATCHED IT WITH ME.

4.Big
This is the name of a Korean drama, one of the only ones that I've watched and haven't particularly liked. SPOILER ALERT. I REPEAT, SPOILER ALERT. SPOILERS INCLUDED/PRESENT/STOP READING IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS DRAMA. POILERS-SAY. (I even said it in pig-latin so you can't blame me anymore). I'm extremely disappointed with the ending of this drama because to be frank, it didn't make any sense. The happy ending was way too forced and there were way too many plotholes everywhere. I mean you have no idea what happens to Kyung Joon's body or Seo Yoon Jae's soul, what happened to their parents, if the miracle worked out, whether Kyung Joon seriously gets him memory back, I mean what the hell? I know you have no idea what I'm ranting about at the moment but if you do ever watch, which I highly recommend you don't even though I'm a big fan or Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung because she's actually quite adorable in the drama, still, don't watch. It basically sets you up for disappointment. Mary no happy.

4.Performance
I have to do a performance at a shopping centre in two weeks to promote my school and  I think I've picked out what songs I'm singing but I need to make sure before I announce it to the webbynet. :) Hint: I think I'm doing a song from Pocahontas :D Anywho, if you haven't realised or are a part of a different part of the world, it's actually almost 4am where I live so I should probably get my ass to sleep so I can study for my Maths test on Monday. Ughhh, why did I even remind myself. :(

Bye sweeties! I'll try my best to blog soon! :)

MAARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment