Friday, July 20, 2012

Aloha!

Ciao bellas! How are we all? I'm pretty great actually. Just finished the first week of term 3 and school homework hasn't piled up that much. Well, before I go into detail about all the things you MOST DEFINITELY need to know about me, I must apologise for not blogging for about 3 weeks. I was just so lazy and out of it on the holidays, I seriously was basically hibernating and watching old Disney movies and Korean dramas. Alright, fine, so a couple eventful things happened to me on the holidays and I will not proceed to blog about them all because I know you care. HAHAHAHHAHHANO.

Experience Days
So I signed up for a couple of Experience Days at a Uni to see what it was like. I already told you about he first one which was the hospital visit where I got to touch organs. The second one I went to was a Marketing, Advertising and PR Experience day which was quite fun and I learnt a lot. For marketing, we had to identify the target market of a certain product that will be coming out next year in Australia. (Yeah, that's right, we go to see it first cos we special kids). In our Advertising workshop, we had to come up with a slogan for that very same product and in our PR workshop, we had to create an event using as much money and facilities as we wanted to promote that product. It was really fun to try and think outside the box and our teachers were old hilarious men! One was even Scottish which gave me huge Brave feels. :D

The third one I went to was a Community Justice Day which was quite good. We had a few workshops: Youth Work, Social Work, Legal Department and something else I can't remember. :( Well, I really loved the Social Work activity which was really getting into this character named Sandy who was troubled in every single way and learning the psychological techniques to try and help her and support her in her situation. It was really interesting and I'm considering it as something I'd like to do in the future. I also loved the Legal Department activity because it was a nice little play of Sleeping Beauty Vs. Prince Charming in court which was awesome. The Prince was charged with assault for kissing Sleeping Beauty without her permission. Even though, Prince Charming saved his kingdom and obviously didn't mean to hurt Sleeping Beauty, he was still charged with assault because whether Prince charming saved the kingdom or not, Sleeping Beauty was still kissed without her permission. It was hilarious and they gave us lollies in the end so that's always fantastic! :D

The fourth experience day I went to was a Health and Medical Sciences day which was quite fun but probably not something I'd end up doing in life. We had about seven workshops and I'm way too lazy to list them all but I met lots of really nice people but forgot to get their emails. Oh well! Even our dearest Kimmo came! :D

TASHIEEEEE DEAREST'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Firstly, I'd like to apologise to 'Lunga' (only she will get this, sorry) for not posting a happy birthday NATASHA post sooner. So, for Tashie's birthday, she took us out for burritos which we ate with all the grace of the Queen. (Only Ellen did, actually). Tash and I, on the other hand had stuff raining from our burritos on to our table and everything. We also went to see The Amazing Spiderman 4 which had Tashie fangirling all the way home, that crazy girl. Anywho, thank you for a wonderful day, Tashie and I hope you had an even better day even though we were all feeling a little down in the dumps that week and I hope you enjoy your present! ;) That I swear will eventually be coming. I swear. I promise. :D LOVE YOU!

First week of school:
My first week of school has been pretty fun actually. Not too much homework piling up so far so that's good. My electives this semester are Drama (FUDGE YESSSS) and Multimedia which isn't too bad because the teacher is very chill and calls me "Specs" because I have white specs. LOLOL Isn't he just hilarious? Anywho, it's the dreaded doomsday for me tomorrow so that means tutor, viet school and piano tomorrow. :( WAAAHHHHH! Alright, I'm going to go work on my English powerpoint and practise piano. Bye dearests!

It's great to be back! Hope to blog soon! :D love you guys, stay safe and well, and keep warm this shite ass winter!

MAARY.




1 comment:

  1. LOL Thank you!

    Really. Really. (btw it's not even spelt like that!)

    ReplyDelete