Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Kimberley!

Good evening pastry puffs! How are we all? I've been extremely lazy for the entire day basically just reading Wattpad and doing a couple of chores here and there. In fact, in this very moment of time, I'm watching my brother exercise and suffer as I watch Gary make beautiful meat pies on Masterchef. hehehe Well, anywho, it was my friend, Kimberley's birthday party which was very fun and exciting since I got to see most of my school friends again. :) We went to a buffet and the food was absolutely yummmmmmmmmo yumm yum! The dessert, especially, was fantastic. OH MY GOD, THE CHEESECAKE WAS TO DIE FOR. I wish I wrapped that shit up in a napkin, Asian mum style. I also reunited with a friend I met way back in grade three at a piano concert and I met her yesterday so that was very nice! :) We also played laser skirmish which was lotsa fun and I came 2nd in my team which is some sort of achievement, I guess. Another lovely thing that happened was that Kimberley liked the present I gave her so woop! :)

I'm actually way too lazy to blog right now, I'm watching Leap Year, which is one of my favourite movies even though I've seen it about two or three times now. :)

Stay classy beautiful people! ;D

MAARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment