Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CUATROS SEMANAS

Aloha honeybunches! :) How are we all? Golly, it has been a while. Almost 4 weeks actually. That's one entire month! Sorry about that, just wasn't feeling the blogging vibes recently. There's actually so much I have to blog about and I don't know if I'm going to be bothered writing about ALL of it. Oh well, I'll try my best and if you get bored out of your wits, feel free to press that x button on the right hand side of your screen anytime or use any other method to close ya browser. :)

Righto! First event: FRAYNEY FRAYNE SPEECH FESTIVAL :D
Frayne was heaps of fun despite the fact it took us 8 hours on the bus to get there. We shared the bus with another girls school and they were lovely, a little bit loud but very lovely. We got to our accommodation at around 6 or so in the evening and the cabins were so cute. I unfortunately didn't get people I liked in my cabin. hahah, just kidding, love you Tash, Michelle and Kimberley :) The cabin had the own little kitchen and bathroom and bunk beds and couches and tvs and everything. I don't think I'd mind living there for a while. :) We then went to meet the other schools to eat dinner and mingle and stuff and ya know ;D I met a couple of the people I saw at Seeds which was AWEEESHUM because they also remembered me! (awww) But the best part was when my so called friends locked me outside the cabin so I was left banging on the door like a very sad person while they ignored me. :( YOU FEMALE CANINES. HOW DARE YOU?! No, really, it was not a good experience. So they are no longer my friends. hmph. Just kidding, I actually found myself laughing along since Kimberley fell off her chair so ya know, THAT IS KARMA FOR YOU GURLLFREN.

 After that, we all hopped on a bus to FOOOOOODD! :D We ate our food and then went back to our cabins and chilled out for a bit, just doing silly stuff like making and taking photos and stealing freebies. (I have a organic facial bar thing which I haven't used yet, in fact I don't even know where I placed it. :S :D

After lots of mucking around (Cindy walking in with her cat onesie) (pictures below ;D), it was finally sleepy sleep time. There was a room with a double bed and so we all decided to sleep in the same bed with Tash sleeping on the mattress on the floor and had a heart to heart to heart to heart (geddit)? till about 2 or 3 am when we were supposed to get up at around 7 or so. Not such a good idea.

We woke up to Kimberley's loud ass alarm and groggily got ready and loaded all our stuff onto ze bus. "We're off to see the Wizard of Frayne!" Nope, that wasn't funny in my head and it's not funny in text. Anywho, we were on a bus with the other lovely girls school who were oh so nice though a little random so the bus trips were never boring. HAHAH  We arrived at the school where the competition was taking place and ate breakfast. I think the orange juice was a little bit weird because there were about 15 girls waiting outside the toilet after drinking it. :S (Me included)

The verse choirs were then led to the hall and the debating and public speaking competitions were held elsewhere. We met lots of really nice people because everyone in the country is so goddamn lovely. Besides a select few but the nice outweighed the mean so all was good in the 'hood/country. The school captain then began the competition with an extremely elaborate speech (I'm kidding, it was more like, "Welcome welcome. Let's begin this as quickly as possible so I can limit my time here." Though he was supposedly very good looking as evidenced by the many girls from the schools crowding around him like some sort of superstar. I personally didn't really see it. WELP.

 On to ze performance. There were a couple of really really amazing performances and you could tell that they took these things super seriously because their performances were basically perfect. Ours on the other hand, weren't so much. I think quite a lot of people stuffed up (including me) due to nerves and  intimidation I guess? But oh well, we got up there, performed our piece which was a nice tribute to J. K Rowling. I was secretly hoping that the judges would be crazy closet Harry Potter fans but I guess not since we didn't place. :( Despite the not so successful result, I think everyone had heaps of fun and that's all that matters. :) I laughed so much when one of the girls from the school that won the competition because I didn't realise anyone took it THAT seriously. We're just reciting and dramatising a couple of poems, it's fun and all, but it's not like a life or death situation where I would think anyone would actually burst into tears.
After our performance, it was lunch which I actually can't remember what we ate. HAHAHA, hey, it's been four weeks, cut me some slack here. You probably shouldn't, I deserve this. Cindy, Tash and I also went to watch the public speaking finals after that which was AWESOME because they were all soooooooo bloody good and passionate and just really really really brilliant. They all performed wonderfully and they had really professional cue cards and it was just fantastico! The girl who won the public speaking competition was absolutely fantastic; her topic was about preserving language. She delivered her speech with such ease and she didn't sound like a know-it-all which was refreshing. It was just really nice, succinct, witty and winner material (which of course she did)! :)

It was then the end of the day. :( So we all hopped on the bus for the 8 hour bus ride home. Most of us slept, read or told each other scary stories as it was getting dark which was VERY VERY FUN. :D We also stopped for pizza in which I basically inhaled about 4 slices because I was so hungry. I know, I'm a fatty, leaf me be. EHHEHEH tasted soooo good though. And the rest of the ride home was pretty quiet until we finally got back to school at around 10 - 10:30pm. The school we were on the bus with were so lovely and one of them said they couldn't have asked for better busmates. NGAWWWWWW :') So we're all friends on facebook now so weeeee yay!

Anywho, I'm tired as heck now and I did not realise blogging about Frayne would be that much. I really need to work on limiting my words. Sorry about that honeypies. I will see you tomorrow when I blog about the Winter Sleepout and hopefully the rest of these four weeks that you've missed out on my ever so important news. HAHAHAHAH NO.

Goodnight you lovely people! :D SLEEP TIGHT! AND WAKE UP ALL LOOSE AND READY FOR ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL LIVES. :D I'm bloody puking rainbows now. I will leave before I embarrass myself any further. Toodaloo! holy shite, I jsut realised that could be misheard as "to the loo" as in "to the toilet." well. ummm.  G'NIGHT!

MAARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment